With the dawn of the internet, the advances in computing and software development have grown exponentially in the past two decades. Gone are the days when you would sit with files and paperwork and stack up on important documents and such. Sure you would work with files and folders, but that would be over your computer screen or the smartphone. Apps rule today’s world. Henceforth, if you are looking for ideal ways to enhance your business then you must be well equipped with the precise range of digital tools.
Why choose Android apps for your business?
According to the present digital trends, Android powers millions of mobile devices in more than 190 countries across the world. In fact, the largest installed base of any mobile platform and growing fast—every day another million users power up their Android devices looking for apps, games and other digital content. Here down below I would like to mention a few reasons to take into account.
- New app launches every now and then- Being Android app developers, it is but obvious for you to understand the market share and what keeps them on their toes to come up with new and more exciting mobile apps. For a business owner, he requires to keep himself updated. And with no strict copyright restriction, it becomes easier for developers and companies to register their app.
- Futuristic when it comes to compatibility- As technologies keep on changing, some of the newer updates suggest that Android apps are going all the guns to become more and more popular. Looking at the current trends, it is assumed that Android apps will soon be also available for Windows devices, which will obviously expand their customer base. The cross-compatibility will definitely help users to freely use the apps of their choice without worrying about the OS platform.
- Apps for different Needs and Requirements- As there are hundreds and thousands of mobile apps being developed on the play store, almost everyone is able to find an app of his or her choice.
Best Android Apps for Your Business
In the following post, I will mention some of the best android apps that are actually worth paying for.
Software Data Cable– Whether it is your smartphones, Pad, iPad, PC, Laptop, Google TV, Xbox, the app helps to share and saves your valuable time by eliminating the need of USB. High in speed, free, safe, and stable and NO impact to mobile data plan!
- The fewer cables the better
- Drivers required for installing this app.
- Share photos, music, videos, etc. to different phones, tablets or TV anytime from anywhere.
- Widens mobile storage space without any cost and the transfer speed up to 54Mb/s.
File Manager (Explorer)
Considered as a well-recognized app, this has an ability to provide multiple resolution support. It is a well-designed file manager for Android that includes various advanced features such as modern UI design and easy to use functions! It supports 28 languages and both local & remote file system.
- Support both local and remote (LAN/SMB) file systems.
- Support FTP, FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV.
- Support cloud storage including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Yandex Disk, etc.
- Play streaming media from LAN/FTP/WebDAV/Cloud without download